Home and Home Office Networking
If you need fast onsite service in your home or home office, you have come to the right place. You can call us to request an onsite service call and we will be at your door ASAP, often on the same day you call. Within minutes of your online or telephone request, a dedicated service tech will be on the phone with you, reviewing your service request, and dispatching a professional, friendly and qualified service technician to get you up and running quickly.
- File sharing between all computers
- Printer and device sharing between all computers
- Internet sharing between all computers
- Audio and Visual sharing between all computers
- Installation and setup of wireless networking
- Automated and online data backup solutions
- Setup of networked entertainment systems
- Anti-virus and Internet Security Solutions
- Troubleshoot and Repair
- Setup and configuration of e-mail services
Today, cable and DSL service and other high speed options are making their way through every home in the country. If you are like most people, you may have more than one computer, maybe an additional notebook for traveling or going to and from the office, a cell phone, a PDA and maybe even a music or video system. Making all these devices work together and share information is what is called a network.
We call this BEYOND THE COMPUTER because no longer is your information sitting on just one machine. It is spread out across a network of machines and devices.
You must be logged in to post a comment.